“Great atmosphere and cozy”

Miss Woodstock Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I come here once every two weeks and enjoy a brunch. I'm not a breakfast eater so I always eat the lunch. Only once have I had issues with the cheese burger. Other than that, the place is great!

2  Thank Chelsey H

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The place is always packed but that's a good sign because the food is delicious. The pancakes are about 10" in diameter. Everything is fresh. Service is great considering the amount of people that come in. We got to share a table with some locals. They are very friendly and love getting into a conversation with out of towners. It's a great value for the price.

2  Thank sissy7657
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The best little diner in Woodstock. Perfect for breakfast and lunch, they don't serve supper, I believe they close by 3pm, but if you want a breakfast that will fill you up and leave money in your wallet this is the place, best pancakes ever! Lunch is great too if you love an old fashion hamburg, Bob can make you a mean burger! The service is fantastic and friendly! Prices are amazing!

2  Thank loves2travel2000
Reviewed October 16, 2011

If you want good home home cooking this is the place to go.I like the all day breakfast,the soup is made daily and you can tell.Great food and very nice owner's and staff.We look forward to are next visit.

2  Thank schken