“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and would definitely go again. Loved the food and wonderful service...I would have to agree with someone else's review that bread while waiting would be great...but definitely notba deterrent from going again...

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I phoned for reservations and Tony took my call. I stated we had not returned to his restaurant in over 2 years and expected good service for our 8 guests in total. He said there was a large group coming in later in the evening and our time frame would not interfere with the service.
I said I would hope not, if you are taking my reservation I expect excellent service too. Tony stated he wanted us to be returning guests.
Soooo.... Lori, Tony's wife, waited on us. The drinks, meals and the service were excellent. Not a fault to be had. The total bill was reasonable. If anyone did have an issue, their not normal.
We will be return guest.

1  Thank 775peterc775
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Having eaten at many good restaurants, tonight's dinner at Bronson's Steakhouse, ranks right at the bottom. Over-priced, poorly cooked, unappetizing steak and prime rib meals. They ask if we want loaded baked potatoes and we get half a teaspoon of sour cream with a sprinkle of bacon bits and chives. Will not be back. Ever.

1  Thank Tonkajoe
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted to have a nice dinner out and decided on Bronson's. We were seated quickly, given a beverage menu but no food menus and told our waitress would be right with us. The restaurant seemed to have a nice atmosphere with both couples and families dining here. After waiting for quite some time for someone to come we were almost ready to leave. Finally our waitress appeared and there was no "Hello my name is" or "how are you?" all she said was "Have you decided?" Since we had no menus we weren't sure what she meant. Seeing the puzzled looks on our face she then asked if we had decided what we would like to drink. Instead of going with our gut feeling and leaving we ordered a glass of wine. We were then given food menus. The wine came and we ordered mussels as a appetizer and chicken and a prime rib dish for our dinner orders. The waitress brought our mussels and dinner order at the same time. My husband told her to take back the dinner orders and keep them warm while we had our appetizer. The mussels tasted quite good but as we were half through the order we noticed some of the mussel shells were broken and subsequently there were shell fragments in the broth. We didn't finish them. When we were ready for our main dishes the waitress brought them to us and they were still warm. My chicken was good but not outstanding. My husband's meal was tender enough and tasty. He didn't eat much though because the meat was smothered in a dark gravy which made it difficult to tell where the fatty parts were and it was served on a piece of bread that was soggy. The garlic mashed potatoes and tasted like regular mashed potatoes with no garlic taste and I think the vegetables were frozen not fresh. When the waitress came back to take our plates she must have seen that most of my husband's food was uneaten. If she noticed she never asked. We asked for our bill because at that point we just wanted to leave. She left with our plates and when she returned asked if we wanted dessert as if she hadn't heard us the first time asking for our bill to which we again said we wanted to settle up. She took my husband's credit card without us seeing the bill. She did return with the bill after ringing everything in. We left no tip and wrote "will not return" on our bill. We will not return to this restaurant and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

New in town and wanted to have a special birthday dinner for my wife and decided to give Bronsons a try.
Made a reservatiion for 8 of us.
When we entered we were promtly seated and our drink orders taken.
Atmosphere is very nice the only area that I would change is that the bar area would be more secluded from the restaurant.
There is a TV over the bar which takes away from the ambiance.
The meals were just as ordered and delivered hot.
The one thing missing that would make this restaurant a 5 instead of a 4 is that they don't put bread or a pickle tray on the table to nibble on while waiting for the entrees to arrive.
Would go back for sure.