“We drive 45 mins each way, for the all you can eat lunch”
Review of Chiba Sushi

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great value, we drive 45 minutes each way just for their All You Can Eat lunch--terrific value for only $12.99 per adult. Great food, service is passable and usually friendly especially with our kids. We're going back again this Sunday!

1  Thank Nelson C

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

After numerous experiences of terrible service I stopped going for several months. I tried it again tonight and as usual they were up to their old hijinks. The first round comes but they magically forget to bring you anyhig you order after the first round. When you ask what is taking so long, they rudely tell you it's coming.

3  Thank Jjdale
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I go once or twice a month. I can safely say it is the best sushi I have ever had. The down side is the service. It is consistently terrible. The first round comes out fine but if you make subsequent orders it takes forever and sometimes never comes at all. The staff can be rather rude as well and they seem to selectively speak English

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The sushi is pretty good, but other dishes that I have tried, I have not cared for. If you have the "all you can eat", they combine everyone's orders if you order the same thing. It is very frustrating and confusing. Also, the service is very inconsistent and the servers don't speak very good English.

1  Thank Caroleerik
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have been a faithful attendee of this restaurant since it has opened. However, while the food has stayed decent, the service is in steady decline. Servers come and go from this place as fast as their rolls. Rarely do you see floor staff last more than a few moths and then its retraining time.
The resulting slow service lost orders and wrongly delivered orders makes for a less than desirable dining experience. Competition is strong in this food style so they need to pull up their standards of service.