“Not all it's cracked up to be”
Review of Union Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Union Burger
Ranked #50 of 125 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My mom and I went here about a month ago and were very disappointed. I didn't find the prices all that bad but the value and taste was horrible! I asked for gravy and it came in a dish so small that if I had have finished my extremely overcooked fries I would have needed another one. The burger was made fresh, but I found it very tasteless. I was really looking forward to trying Union Burger only to find it wasn't what I thought it would be.

3  Thank Beth B

Reviewed June 19, 2012

clean and fresh rather than the other burger restaurants, visit ub.

1  Thank rosewood0997
Reviewed February 4, 2012

The food was good, nice and hot and made fresh, however a little over priced for a "fast food" joint. The cost for 2 adults and 1 child was almost $30....a little pricey for my taste, especially for just burgers and fries....we could have paid that price for a sit down served meal a Kelseys.

1  Thank T T