For all the Holiday Inn I've been to, this hotel got my vote for the best Holiday Inn. Our room (#504) was clean (we can smell the scent of new furniture and the carpet was new and clean). I always like newly renovated hotel!
Check-in and check-out was efficient. The front desk staff was polite and efficient. The lobby has the contemporary interior design.
The hotel is located near 401. Very convenient, but not noisy! Big chain stores like Walmart and Canadian Tire are across the street. Big chain restaurant like Kelsey's and Montana's are also across the street. But we went to Six Thirty Nine casual fine dining (639 Peel St., Woodstock) for dinner. If you want to enjoy a good meal, I recommend that you go try out the food at 639. We had a wonderful meal at 639.
The only 2 things I would like to suggest for improvement are:
1) The shower head needs to be upgraded (my husband said that Holiday Inn must be cheated by the supplier. LOL)
2) The pillow size is way too small. The management is recommended to consider changing the pillow size to jumbo size.
This hotel is highly recommended if you are in the area (Woodstock, or Stratford), especially if you want a good sleep for your travel.
Lastly, I would like to thank Imran Meghani, General Manager, for giviing our group a very good promotion rate. We all got our rooms on the 5th floor together. Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodstock South, conveniently located off Highway 401 near many local attractions and businesses, and just a short drive from London, Toronto and Hamilton. Leisure travelers will enjoy staying at our contemporary hotel while they explore beautiful Ontario. The Market Centre, Woodstock Museum & the Woodstock Art Gallery offer fun for the whole family just minutes away, while the nearby Birtch Farms Estate Winery and Woodstock Slots & Raceway give you a true taste of the Woodstock area. The town's many parks and walking trails are a great place to relax during your stay at our hotel in Woodstock. With convenient access to companies including Toyota, Vuteq, Takumi, Misui, Transfreight, Boshoku, and the Woodstock General Hospital, this new Woodstock hotel is perfect for business travelers who plan to attend meetings in the area. If you need to host a meeting or event during your stay in Woodstock, we can accommodate up to 70 people in our meeting space. Our 24-hour business centre and free ultra high-speed Internet access will assist you as you do business on the road. During your visit to Woodstock, take some time to relax in our indoor pool with a water slide (waterslide open weekends) or work out in the fitness centre. You can eat well every morning at the free Express Start hot breakfast bar. Check out our Woodstock hotel deals today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Woodstock
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock Ontario