It is almost 3 months since I have been back from Koralia and the tranquility, openness and cool calm of the place is still with me. I was looking for a quiet place to spend a few days by myself after 3 months of a hectic work schedule and I could not have chosen a better destination. Koralia is an oasis of style, nature and relaxation. I started every morning with a delicious breakfast, long walks in the beach, reading from a great selection of books at the main house, a massage in a simple and yet very elegant spa - nature and comfort and style weaved together perfectly! The entire staff was very helpful and friendly but not overbearing, the food delicious, the rooms all different and very imaginatively decorated and amazing outdoor showers - when I now dream of a relaxing set up I dream of Koralia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy is found as the ocean breaks on the beach and you are the only one to witness its fall. Playa Koralia gives you that experience and more, one hour away from Santa Marta (Colombia). Time stops as nature defines each space; sand, paradise, sea, fresh water, palms, light & shade. The elements come together where the rivers flowing from the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada flow into the blue Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Koralia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Koralia Hotel Buritaca
- Playa Koralia Colombia/Buritaca