Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool
Best Western Casula Motor Inn(Casula)(Great Value!)
$120
$111
$71
$68
$111
Holiday Inn Warwick Farm(Warwick Farm)
$99
$102
  • Pool
The Brown Jug Hotel(Fairfield Heights)
$65
$59
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe past yearschinese restaurant next doorwarwick farmwestern sydneyeasy accesshuntsmarkaustraliatvs
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff were fantastic and very friendly. I had a function there an also stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment. The apartment was very clean and roomy.
I would like to thank all the staff for the wonderful night we had for my son's 18th birthday party in one of the function rooms. Marie Green is fantastic and accommodated all my requests to make the night a huge success. I will definitely be returning. Last Friday was my 3rd time using the function room and hotel. Fantastic work. Keep it up.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the hotel for short or long term stay. The staff are fantastic. Rooms are spacious and beds were very comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a Charity Function, Booked room, Food. It was a fantastic night. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The night was a great success. Every one who attended the night has sent there feedback saying it was a great night .
Would book there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Firstly, I called to check the room availability on last Saturday night and the operator was not friendly at all. she was rude in fact. She gave me the impression that I bothered her. She hung up on me when I was about to ask for the price. But it was very late around midnight and I had no where to stay.. so I checked in. The room was just not nice and old buildings. I found hairs all over and dirt in bathroom. and the hair dryer was broken and dirty, shower leaking. honestly,,, I assume the cleaner only made a bed, not vacuum or dusting. There was no pen even there's a roomservice breakfast order paper. Instant coffees were expired long time ago. very disappointed. it's just not worthy paying money for stay. Well,, receptionists were good at check in/out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank eehnus
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Drove from the Gold Coast on our way to Melbourne and really needed to find a place to stay. Fortunately they are open 24hrs and were able to book us in. They upgraded us to the executive suite and we slept like babies. The bed was way comfortable and the room very clean and quiet. Breakfast in the morning was $15 per hd but it was very well presented and yummy a great way to start the day. The staff were very friendly and I would have no problem in recomending as a place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
CIHL, General Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments, we appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass your comments to all our staff.
We have worked hard to improve our breakfast offerings and it’s great to hear your positive feedback regarding our hot buffet breakfast.
We hope to see you again at the hotel again in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If we were not at a conference we would not choose this hotel to stay at. There were cracks in the wall and the toilet seat was still dirty, marks on the wall. The food was not that good and cold. The hotel was in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed: August 2013