We experienced all of the positives with few negatives. Budget price but a lovely warm room with extra blankets. Kangaroos and rabbits a few steps away to spot all day.
We were in one of the back rooms with little traffic noise, more noise from the air con pump actually.
Breakfast was excellent, and we only had the continental.
For the price- cant fault it... It's at the right end of town for cockington Green and the dinosaur museum (which wasn't that flash compared to the exhibition at the australian museum).
Canberra is a stones throw away by car... No one wants to walk anyway in winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra