We stayed here from 07/03 - 11/03/14 and were very disappointed. Initially we were impressed with the surroundings (beautiful) and the checkin staff. However room still had milk from previous guest in it, bugs that hadn't been removed, maintenance issues with shower and toilet roll holder, curtains hanging off railings. The entire stay the beds weren't "made", just the covers pulled back up - bottom sheets not even straightened up. Buffet breakfast was lukewarm and tables left with dishes and not cleaned even though people were waiting to be seated. Had to continually ask for cutlery, plates, glasses, bowls, etc. The room had a horrible musty smell so we had to leave the windows and doors open as much as possible. Service in the restaurant for dinner was very slow. Despite only two other tables being occupied (they had already been served their meal) it took nearly half an hour for the girl to take our order.
The kangaroos were nice to watch though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra