We have enjoyed 2 stays, one in winter and another last month. Accomodation is so roomy and deliciously warm. Very comfy beds. Rooms open onto natural surrounds and on both occasions we had kangeroos on the surrounding lawns. The staff are helpful with driving directions and a yummy breakfast was available in the dining room. This property was previously a 'Rydges'.
We wished that the fridge was a little bigger as we shopped at the fabulous Saturday Produce markets (southern end of Canberra's Exhibition park) and enjoyed a 'carpet picnic' with wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra