Stayed for 2 nights. Very convenient to Canberra without being in the city centre. Was told at checkin that the room included complimentary continental breakfast, which was good enough we thought, but could upgrade for $15 the next day to full buffet if we wanted, or prepay for $10. We thought that was a bargain, only to realise after paying that it was $10 for both of us. $5 each for great buffet breakfast, couldn't beat that anywhere. Bed was the most plush I've ever slept in, had a great sleep both nights. Super friendly staff, would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra