We stayed here for one night on our way to the snow.
After reading some of the previous reviews we were not expecting much.
Upon arrival though we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was large and clean. The bed was comfy -and unlike some previous reviews -clean.
Check in was smooth, we found all of the staff polite and helpful.
Yes ok if you want to get picky, there was a bit of grout missing in the bathroom, and a draft under the door - easily fixed by sticking one of the spare pillows or a towel in front of the gap.
Otherwise, I'm not really sure what the issues would be, at the end of the day this a Highway Hotel, and its an Ibis(not a Hilton).
We had no noise issues, but as any seasoned traveller knows, you always carry earplugs and eye masks with you when you travel and you can sleep anywhere.
I will stay here again on my next ski trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is set amongst 30 acres of natural landscaped native gardens. This truly unique property offers an inviting alternative to the Canberra CBD hotels. ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk now offers visitors to the ACT the ideal accommodation solution. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Hotel Sutton
- Rydges Eagle Hawk Canberra