“Brooklyn love”

Brooklyn Pizza Spot
Description: Brooklyn Pizza Spot is an American cuisine restaurant, We offer a range of tasty burgers, fresh salads, appetizers, poutine and the best part is that you can create your own pizza. You can enjoy our dine-in section and delivery service on any day. Our job is to offer you the best food and service, so feel free to share your experience over the best new place in town.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I think brooklyn pizza offer the best pizza in lebanon located in mansourieh w i almost tried the whole menu

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Service was great, the waiter was very helpful and friendly, but the place is kind of small. The Poutine was delicious, a must try! The Black Hole pizza was good but I think they should reduce the amount of vegetables in it, and the Brooklynn Nutella was great for all of the chocolate lovers out there. The beef combo was aweful; the meat and bun were burnt, they forgot to put the bacon and it’s just a below average burger! I could do a way better burger at home and I’m a bad cook... I would recommend that you guys would work on your burgers because we tried one of your specials and it was bad...

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Very tasty pizza and poutine, small place in mansourieh and very friendly service you can also create your own pizza which is so smart I really recommend this place

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a pizza for work and was very pleased. It didn't take long and the pizza was very good. I got half taco pizza and half Brooklyn. Would order the same.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Although I am not much of a pizza fan I do admit Brooklyn's keep me coming back for more! It's a small Pizza parlor in Mansourieh that open till late hours and has a friendly service and good prices. The place is rarely crowded and has a nice decoration. They offer a variety of pizza toppings and their end result is an amazing taste with a perfect crust. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2018