All reviewsbaconwafflesroom was cleanbreakfast barnice breakfastcomfortable hotelwhite mountainsgreat place to staystay there againfree breakfastupon checkthe main roadhot breakfastpine treesbwglendapinetop
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We needed and received an accessible room. It was odd, because what made the bathtub/shower accessible was a shower chair which was about 36inches long, and one had to be quite creative to fit it in the standard sized tub and make it useful, while trying not to flood the bathroom at the same time. Overall we slept well, it was quiet and there was a nice place to bring the dogs out for their business. Breakfast was good too. What surprised me was the VERY impersonal clerk at the desk when we checked in on 11/7 about 3:15PM. My husband and I both felt she was less than hospitable, and not what we are used to in a Best Western property. My husband added that when he went to get breakfast in the morning, the male morning desk clerk was equally impersonal/inhospitable. Bummer.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We stayed here years ago and noticed certain things need some updating like maybe having new toilets installed as the current original ones are too low for senior use. The actual rooms have some updating so it was pleasant and beds were comfortable. There is a nice indoor hot tub area which looked very nice but we didn't use it.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

This has always been our choice of hotel when we stay in Pinetop and we have stayed here 4-5 times. This time, however, we felt that the hotel's mattresses were lumpy and very uncomfortable, leaving us with not a restful sleep. The vent fan in the bathroom was extremely noisy and the wall switch next to the door worn out, needing to be jiggled to work. Very much in need of attending to the small details.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Did not care for the rate increase for the same exact room for the second of our stay.First night was $89, second night was $109 for the same exact room in the middle of the week. Unfair pricing, not fair and not right.

1  Thank fredd465
Reviewed October 16, 2017

the room was clean, rooms, polite people, fresh good food, easy access. very pleased with what we got for the price! we was part of a wedding party and they even tried to keep us all close together which I thought was great. easy access to ice snacks etc as well. pet friendly if you was bringing a pet so be prepared if you are allergic to pets as one in our party was, we never thought of that even tho it didn't effect us :) he just got sneezy. ps I left my eye glasses in room - I wander if they would mail them to me