All reviewsbaconwafflesroom was cleanbreakfast barnice breakfastcomfortable hotelwhite mountainsgreat place to staystay there againfree breakfastupon checkthe main roadhot breakfastpine treesbwglendapinetop
Reviewed January 27, 2008

Even though this is only rated a two star property, It is feels more like a 3 to 3.5 star to me. I stay here on business because it is clean, comfortable, and a great central location in Pinetop (less than a mile from Charlie Clark's steak house and the Red Devil Italian restaurant). The continental breakfast is above average and all of the employees are friendly and eager to help. Overall, I doubt you will be dissapointed with your stay at the Best Western in Pinetop.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2007

We made a reservation here since our timeshare resort was completely booked for the holidays. All lodging in the White Mountains is a premium after Christmas with many Arizonans visiting the nearby ski resort while on vacation. This was our first visit to this property, and after reading the previous good reviews, we know they are true. Check-in was a breeze; the clerk was friendly and efficient. We wanted to check out the indoor hot-tub/spa and although the water could have been a tad warmer to suit our liking, overall, the facility was relaxing, clean and well-kept. The maid service and maintenance service were very accomodating. Our coffee maker went on the fritz and an employee brought another one up in minutes after I called down to the front desk. We especially like the fact that the rooms have ample space, as well as a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a family with small children in the next room, and once we were in our closed our door, we didn't hear any noise at all. There are several restaurants to choose from within a mile, but no need to go out for breakfast, since there is a complimentary breakfast at this hotel, with fruit, cereal, muffins, bagels, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and several juices and hot beverages -- almost everything any one could want for breakfast. As we ate, we watched the staff continuously refilling the supplies of food. We would most assuredly recommend this to anyone looking for good basic, no-frills lodging. This place is the best deal for lodging in the White Mountains.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fishgirl6
Reviewed October 22, 2007

I booked this stay with the property directly ,but only after reading the reviews on this web site.I was not disappointed.The room was clean and spacious and the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient upon check in/out.The rooms have access to the parking lot,which is more than adequate,so there`s no lugging your bags down long hallways to get to your room.
An extensive continental breakfast is served from 6am to 9am and the food is hot ,fresh and excellent.No stale doughnuts and bad coffee at this place.They serve scrambled eggs,bacon,sausages,biscuits and gravy,hot and cold cereals,doughnuts,bagels,muffins,yogurt,a large array of juices and hot beverages,and you can even make your own wafffles.I did not get to the breakfast room until 8:30 am and the food was still fresh and well stocked and the breakfast room was very clean.I was impressed!
One member of my party uses a wheelchair and even though I did not book a handicap room there was more than enough space to navigate in the room,except for the bathroom.But if you can take a few steps or have assistance that would not be an issue either.It worked well for us.
I would definately stay at this property again!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Lcspooky
Reviewed April 28, 2007

Nice hotel, quiet and the room was clean. Very good breakfast with a surprising selection of food. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank fallceon
Reviewed March 23, 2007

We stayed 2 nights. The manager, John Solarz could not have been more pleasant, helpful or courteous. He helped me find a computer whiz who solved ny problem in 10 minutes. The associated restaurant, The Junction, was very good. The staff were always cleaning or rearranging. Would you believe cleaning every ketchup etc bottle outside, around the spout and even the holes usin toothpicks.
The rooms were more than adequate and equally clean.
I would stay nowhere else.

John & Heather M, from Eastern Canada