We stayed at this hotel Tuesday July 29th for one night. I have worked in customer service for 27 years. I know that the tone for a service line is set by the first person who meets and greets you. Kimberly checked us in to this hotel and met and exceeded our expectations. She was efficient and welcoming. She provided us with appropriate suggestions tailored to our time in the area. Her suggestion of a walking path and a restaurant for our dinner were spot on. She was cordial and smiling each time we spoke to her even she clearly was busy. We enjoyed our time in Lakeside because of her consideration and suggestions. Our dinner at the SALT restaurant was excellent. She was also very accommodating to our corgi who was traveling with us. The hotel is clean, pleasant, quiet and has a very nice free breakfast, a table outside if you choose to dine out in the morning and is surrounded by beautiful trees. We will return. Thank you Kimberly for making our escape from the heat so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty and nature of the Apache National Forest at this unique central Arizona hotel in Pinetop! The Best Western Inn of Pinetop makes perfect accommodations for travelers seeking comfortable lodging at a great value-the best hotel option when traveling to the White Mountains of Arizona in the Apache National Forest. This Pinetop, Arizona hotel offers an indoor heated spa and free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn Of Pinetop Hotel Pinetop
- Best Western Pinetop
- Pinetop Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Pinetop