All reviews bacon waffles room was clean breakfast bar nice breakfast comfortable hotel white mountains great place to stay stay there again free breakfast upon check the main road hot breakfast pine trees bw glenda pinetop
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Staff was very friendly; room was clean, modern, and perfect for my stay. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
PinetopInn, Manager at Best Western Inn of Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Thank you very much for the fantastic review and rating! I am so pleased you had a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

This hotel was very clean with an extremely friendly staff. We were greeted with smiles and fresh baked cookies. The rooms are clean and decorated well, and I liked the firm beds.
The breakfast is also good, plenty to fill your gut with carbs and proteins to last you a full day of downhill or cross-country skiing. After a day of skiing there is a bubbling indoor hot tub to relax the bones and muscles. This hotel is a great value!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
PinetopInn, Manager at Best Western Inn of Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and service provided to you at the BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and we are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I was very pleased with my stay here. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, the room and lobby were spotless, the free hot breakfast was wonderful, and the price was reasonable. The WiFi worked well in my room. I liked having a fridge and microwave as well as a coffee maker. Much nicer than I expected!

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear nita999,

It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I thought it was just as quaint as a cabin. The lobby had a fireplace and cookies for everyone to enjoy. The choices at breakfast were very nice. It is only a 5 min drive from two beautiful lakes. The jacuzzi was clean and had plenty of towels. I will say the room was not the best I had seen for this price but we mainly used it for resting and sleeping. The beds were clean and comfortable and that's all I was looking for after running around such a beautiful place all day.Plus we had a refrigerator in the room which was really helpful. I cannot forget to pass along that we ate the BEST ITALIAN food I have ever tasted at Pizzeria Venti just a mile down the road:):):) Hope you enjoy this place as much as we did!

Room Tip: There is not an elevator since it is only two stories. If you need assistance they are happy to help you carry your bags.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel for years, recently we went up and the place was dirty, the bed was very uncomfortable, the plants around the property were dead in their pots, the sink and bathroom had mold around the fixtures, the linens were stained and the room stunk...sad change in ownership.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank ibjillster
PinetopInn, Manager at Best Western Inn of Pinetop, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Dear ibjillster

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop. I appreciate you taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

I have investigated your comments and have already taken corrective actions to ensure that the problems you mentioned do not happen again.

I assure you we will do everything we can to illustrate that what you experienced was an unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Manager