All reviewsbaconwafflesroom was cleanbreakfast barnice breakfastcomfortable hotelwhite mountainsgreat place to staystay there againfree breakfastupon checkthe main roadhot breakfastpine treesbwglendapinetop
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I've been staying at this Best Western for a couple of years now. The location is great in Pinetop, close to grocery store, movie theater, restaurants, hiking, and 30 min from Sunrise for great skiing in the winter. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are clean, roomy and has wireless internet. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I am Student Body President at a high school in Arizona and we stayed at the Best Western Inn of Pinetop recently while attending a 3 night convention at nearby Blue Ridge High School. Having pleasant Best Western experiences in the past, the Inn of Pinetop greatly lived up to my expectations. When travelling with 10 other hungry high-shoolers, the full hot complimentary breakfast each morning was a great asset. The staff was very helpful when dealing with students who lost keys, had questions, etc. The rooms were very pleasant and nicely appointed.

A few things to note, however
Housekeeping was very awkward on day of departure, as we were delayed in leaving, and in one of our rooms, a girl had a torn ACL and couldn't walk. As such, she was ni bed a lot. On one of the days housekeeping came into her room and proceeded to vacuum around her while she was on the bed. As an employee of a hotel in Arizona i thought this was an awkward practice.

Also, the jacuzzi is "cozy". Pretty small, but fun for a couple or small children.

To wrap it up with a positive, the chocolate chip cookies at check in were a nice treat :)

overall, i'd go back anytime

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tigerhunt2011
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We recently met family in Pinetop for a ski trip to Sunrise Resort.
We stayed in the Best Western Pinetop based on other TA reviews.
Once again, TA did not let me down.
This is a nice place, yes, definitely a chain, but well done.
Check in was easy, and when i told the room clerk there was another party meeting us, she switched our rooms so we were right next door.
The room was very nice. Beds seems a little smaller than I would expect for queens, but they were very comfortable with good pillows and fresh sheets. I spent several hours working at the desk provided and it had a great chair and dataports and power outlets right on the desk lamp which helped with electronics. The wifi was the fastest I have ever had in a hotel. They appear to have 3 routers, which may be the big difference. The shower was good, with one of those curved curtain rods which make the small tub seem much more spacious. No one in our party was tall, but the shower head may have been a little low for the over 6ft crowd. It was very nice though with good water pressure.
The place was clean and well supplied. There was very little noise evident from the other rooms, although the kids next door did get noisy enough to trigger a downstairs patron to complain. We didn't hear them at all. There is a frig in the room, which was handy. No freezer compartment, but of course there are ice machines. Coffee maker, TV , hair dryer and iron were all present although we did not use them.
The breakfast included in the room was good, with the every popular waffles supplemented with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and other fair. There was a nice array of cold cereals, danishs, bagels etc. The only complaint i have is a minor one. The breakfast room is very small, with only seating for about 18 folks. Now I bet most days that is not an issue at all, but on Saturday morning before the slopes open, there is a fair amount of folks wanting to eat all at the same time. You do have the choice of taking your food back to the room of course.
The staff we interacted with were very pleasent and efficient.
Next time we go up to Pinetop I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BalancingAct
Reviewed November 18, 2010

We found the room to be clean, roomy and updated. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 4Lees
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Located right on the main road. Near restaurants and shops. We didn't have a reservation, just walked in. Got a great rate to include breakfast. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. I could hear a little road traffic, but it didn't affect my sleep. The breakfast included waffles, bacon, eggs, cereal, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, and some other misc items. Well stocked and clean. I would, without hesitation, stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family