“first time here”
Review of The Cottage Tea House - CLOSED

The Cottage Tea House
Reviewed August 20, 2014

this is a quaint country antique restaurant that is only open 11-2:30pm, they are wonderful. they ask your name, introduce them selves ,they serve soup sandwiches teas and of course their desserts. i went with a friend and we shared the chicken salad so we would have room for dessert. she had the coconut champagne cake- which was so light, a must try. I had "annes cake" which looked like a carrot or spice cake. it is a pound cake with bananas walnuts and chocolate chips with butter cream frosting. it was perfect. i got their red velvet cake to go- i will have either later tonight or for breakfast going back for lunch tomorrow and their lemon cake

3  Thank Touchofscents57
There are newer reviews for The Cottage Tea House

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Everyone in our group can not stop talking about this restaurant. It is an experience from another era where owners and staff are passionate about their food and their patrons. The food was beyond excellent and the cakes phenomenal!! Thank you for having this gem of a cafe in this mountain resort town. Wished I lived closer, I would be there everyday. Do not miss visiting for a lunch of a lifetime.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This place is adorable! The owner and her sister are so friendly and helpful! They let the kids pick out their own tea cup and saucer and then give them a tea pot full of lemonade to fill their cups. My kids thought that was the coolest thing! I had the California Turkey sandwich with potato salad and it was delicious. My boys split the Roast Beef sandwich and while it was good, it was too spicy for them between the pepper jack cheese and the onion. I didn't realize that it had those things until after we received it. We split the Champagne cake and it was to die for. Their desserts looked so good, we had a hard time choosing just one! This place is quaint and friendly with a nice selection of teas, desserts, salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you appreciate a quaint dining experience, good food and teas served with gracious hospitality then you should love The Cottage Tea House. After multiple visits we have never been disappointed. The teas and menu options offer selections for the health conscious as well as comfort foods. The owner and her sister are great example of warm and memorable hospitality! Oh, yes...the homemade cakes are worth the trip too! The hours are limited so check before you go.

1  Thank jlmm427
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My Mom took me here on a recent visit to Pinetop. What a cute place! The ladies that work there are all extremely nice, including the owner and cake baker. The lunch itself was good - not great. I had a salad and it was fresh but not too exciting. The reason to go is the delicious teas and the cakes. Definitely worth it for those things alone - along with the ambiance and perfect service.

If you are in the Pinetop area, make a stop and browse her adorable gift shop as well.