“What a Gem hiding in a resort town”
Review of The Cottage Tea House - CLOSED

The Cottage Tea House
Scottsdale, Arizona
“What a Gem hiding in a resort town”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Everyone in our group can not stop talking about this restaurant. It is an experience from another era where owners and staff are passionate about their food and their patrons. The food was beyond excellent and the cakes phenomenal!! Thank you for having this gem of a cafe in this mountain resort town. Wished I lived closer, I would be there everyday. Do not miss visiting for a lunch of a lifetime.

• Visited August 2014

Arizona
“Cute Little Tea House”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This place is adorable! The owner and her sister are so friendly and helpful! They let the kids pick out their own tea cup and saucer and then give them a tea pot full of lemonade to fill their cups. My kids thought that was the coolest thing! I had the California Turkey sandwich with potato salad and it was delicious. My boys split the Roast Beef sandwich and while it was good, it was too spicy for them between the pepper jack cheese and the onion. I didn't realize that it had those things until after we received it. We split the Champagne cake and it was to die for. Their desserts looked so good, we had a hard time choosing just one! This place is quaint and friendly with a nice selection of teas, desserts, salads and sandwiches.

Visited June 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Never been disappointed here!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you appreciate a quaint dining experience, good food and teas served with gracious hospitality then you should love The Cottage Tea House. After multiple visits we have never been disappointed. The teas and menu options offer selections for the health conscious as well as comfort foods. The owner and her sister are great example of warm and memorable hospitality! Oh, yes...the homemade cakes are worth the trip too! The hours are limited so check before you go.

1 Thank jlmm427
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adorable lunch spot with amazing cake”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My Mom took me here on a recent visit to Pinetop. What a cute place! The ladies that work there are all extremely nice, including the owner and cake baker. The lunch itself was good - not great. I had a salad and it was fresh but not too exciting. The reason to go is the delicious teas and the cakes. Definitely worth it for those things alone - along with the ambiance and perfect service.

If you are in the Pinetop area, make a stop and browse her adorable gift shop as well.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

As soon as we walked into this adorable little cottage, my friend and I were greeted warmly by the owner. We loved the decor and delightful background music. We enjoyed our Spinach pear salad and Turkey and apple salads, both of which came with a choice of muffin or slice of baguette. We also had Teavana tea served in china tea cups and shared a slice of homemade champagne coconut cake. Divine!! The Cottage Tea House is a uniquely charming place to enjoy a relaxing lunch. I can't wait to return the next time I'm in the area!