“Never been disappointed here!”
Review of The Cottage Tea House - CLOSED

The Cottage Tea House
Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you appreciate a quaint dining experience, good food and teas served with gracious hospitality then you should love The Cottage Tea House. After multiple visits we have never been disappointed. The teas and menu options offer selections for the health conscious as well as comfort foods. The owner and her sister are great example of warm and memorable hospitality! Oh, yes...the homemade cakes are worth the trip too! The hours are limited so check before you go.

1  Thank jlmm427

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My Mom took me here on a recent visit to Pinetop. What a cute place! The ladies that work there are all extremely nice, including the owner and cake baker. The lunch itself was good - not great. I had a salad and it was fresh but not too exciting. The reason to go is the delicious teas and the cakes. Definitely worth it for those things alone - along with the ambiance and perfect service.

If you are in the Pinetop area, make a stop and browse her adorable gift shop as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

As soon as we walked into this adorable little cottage, my friend and I were greeted warmly by the owner. We loved the decor and delightful background music. We enjoyed our Spinach pear salad and Turkey and apple salads, both of which came with a choice of muffin or slice of baguette. We also had Teavana tea served in china tea cups and shared a slice of homemade champagne coconut cake. Divine!! The Cottage Tea House is a uniquely charming place to enjoy a relaxing lunch. I can't wait to return the next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We wanted to try something new and we are glad we did. We had a nice lunch of tuna salad, egg salad, home made soup, lavender pink lemonade, tea, and coconut cake. Really nice experience. This is our new favorite spot.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was just here today and the Caprese Salad was fresh and marvelous. I had a pot of oolong tea which went well with the salad. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. I will come back again and recommend it for travelers looking for a break from Pubs and fast food and steakhouses.