“First Visit a Pleasant Surprise.”
Review of Tall Pines Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tall Pines Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We finally visited the Tall Pines Grill this past week after talking about it all summer. I was very surprised at the variety of sandwiches on the menu--in fact, the list was so provocative that it was hard to make a choice. Apparently they make most of their menu from scratch--including salads which are not out of a precut salad bag. I enjoyed the hot apple cider and all of us thought our sandwiches were quite good. We will go there again when back in the area.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a hard-to-find, small restaurant just east of the theater -- but in the next building. October is Octoberfest month which they celebrate by having a Guinness bratwurst with sauerkraut and swiss chees on a pretzel bun -- YUM! Their other menu selections are good (and interesting -- more creative than you would expect at a place like this). Service was excellent and the people were very firendly.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We are regulars here. They have a Punch card if you ask so your tenth meal is free. They let adults order off the kids menu. Almost everything is separate entree and sides. Their sweet potato fries with cinnamon glaze is my favorite along with the fried green beans. The burger patties are flavored. The are a burger joint that makes their own Bernaise sauce. What more do I need to say? The owner is friendly. They are not always quick, but everything is fresh. I don't mind waiting for good fresh food.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Tall Pines Grill is a casual little place to stop in for lunch or quick dinner. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was great. I had the ceasar turkey burger that was flavorful and juicy. The fries here are also a must have. They are extra crispy, just like I like it. Stop in here and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

For a walk-in grill, the menu, mostly burgers and sandwiches, had a lot of creative choices. The food was well prepared and served promptly, and the personnel friendly and helpful.