“Very Spicy Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Spicy Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Popular neighborhood hangout that features a wide selection of beer. Regretfully, there is on hard alcohol. I had the beef sandwich and wife had fish tacos. Both were very heavily spiced and not to our taste. Oh well, there/s always The Lions Den.

• Visited August 2013

Yuma, AZ
“A real find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

The selection of draught and bottled beers is very good. The kitchen is slow, but the food is good and priced very reasonably. Place was packed when I went on a Friday night. There are a few TV screens tuned to sports channels. Another interesting thing about this place is that the ages of the customers ran the gamut from younger to seniors.

• Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great beer, interesting bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are beer drinkers as my husband and I are, you will find this place very interesting. They have a chalk board with the day's beers. Lots of great choices. Also, I thought it was interesting they don't have anything fried on the menu. I like that. I had the chicken quesadilla and chose jalepeno cole slaw as my side. I was pleasantly surprised by the tasty chicken quesadilla. Lots of great flavor. It has chicken and chilis, but wasn't too spicy. Just enough of a kick to make it interesting. I would also say that about the cole slaw. It had cabbage, Jalepenos, and cranberries. Tasty combination. Don't go expecting anything fancy. This is basically a dive bar, but everyone was friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Great beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Best craft beer selection in the white mountains and delicious home made food. Fish tacos are wonderful, and hand made burgers are top knotch.

Visited March 2013
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Thank goodness there are windows!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Finally made it to this brew pub on a Wednesday evening after months of hearing about it....and the best thing i can say about the place is that I believe theirs was the best chicken quesadilla I've ever eaten. Found the location very small (with a somewhat low ceiling to boot!) with the feel being like I was in someone's cold garage: thank goodness there were a few windows! I found it to have way too many tables for the long narrow space it occupies (which is comprised of three very broken up rooms). There were less than a dozen people in the restaurant while we were there: can't imagine how absolutely packed it would feel if it were busy! To add to the small space, the owners have all sorts of things mounted to the ceilings and walls (including a long list of their beers smudge-ly written out on a chalkboard way up near the ceiling) with at least one large silk tree in the room we ate in that seemed completely out of place and unnecessary when the place is already filled. If I ever go back, it will be to pick up my "To go" order chicken quesadilla but have no desire to return.