“Incredible Meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Devil Pizza

Red Devil Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Incredible Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went to lunch here on vacation, and I have to say, it was worth the wait. Initially, we wanted to do carry-out the evening before, but the wait was an hour plus. We decided to go there the next day for lunch when they wouldn't be as busy. Definitely worth going! The Greek Salad was phenomenal and I had extra to take home! For a family of 9, it wasn't terribly expensive, and the portions were generous. Another restaurant I will definitely visit again when we head south for vacation!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

arizona
“The place we like to go when visiting Pinetop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is a great place with a great menu. Get there earli-ish. Everyone likes to eat at the same time in Pinetop. They do take out and we saw lots of folks coming in for pick up.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix, AZ
“great place for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Service was fast even though we were there on a busy Saturday night in June. Food was fantastic. We all ordered pizza so not sure what else they served but I did see lots of other customers enjoying full meals.

Visited June 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Tasty Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

A short wait to get a table, on a Saturday night, but even though busy did not wait too long to receive our order

Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Take was wonderful, easy, and fast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

On vacation in Pinetop at family's house. Wanting a quick decent meal I chose Red Devil for a quick takeout meal. I did not call in advance.
14" cheese for child. Verdict "This pizza is awesome." For me it was the five cheese ravoli. Ok, it was awesome too. Grandma had the eggplant parm, which I tasted. I would classify it as good.
I took two desserts back to share. The lemon meringue pie is made on-site and was very good, hitting the sweet and the tart just right. The cheesecake was disappointing. The crust was seriously thick and the cake part was not creamy enough.

I waited 17 minutes from the order going in to it being presented. My experience with the staff was very good, no issues at all. I will eat in next time I am in Pinetop.