All reviewstimber lodgedouble bedtall pine treesfront officerecommend this hotelnew ownerspinetopsheetsaccommodationsdogkitchenettepet
Reviewed February 27, 2017

My husband and I were in Pinetop last weekend and stayed at the TimberLodge. We had the opportunity to stay in one of their newly renovated rooms. It was fantastic. I spoke with the manager who was very friendly and she told me that this summer they should have 10 more rooms totally updated. We stayed for just two nights but she said they also offer weekly rentals. We booked a room for this summer. I would highly recommend this hotel. Its clean and the rooms are large. There is a whole back part to the property that you can't see from the road with lots of tall pine trees. My only complaint was that there was an ice bucket in the room but no ice machine.

Room Tip: Across the street is the Pinetop Brewing Company - we ate dinner there and it was great!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy E
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Inn has just changed owners. Clean big rooms but new owners are going to update. Sounds good to me.
On arrival, Expedia had not sent the resvereation to the Inn. They were not recieving them from trip advisor, booking, nor hotel.com either. If you use those sites, follow up with a contact with the Inn. When I got there on a busy weekend, (Car show - Art fair - and more weekend) They had no booking from Expedia but friendly staff worked on the problem and came up with a room. Hope this gets better but for Sept- Oct you better watch out and check.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Never_Home_9
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Reserved a room for the weekend, we are on our way from phoenix and I just received a call from Jessica at the timber lodge telling me that they had an emergency and that they aren't taking any more guests...that they are sorry, my wife and I were very much looking forward to be there and enjoy the place. Very disappointing....

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Stayed over labor day weekend. No WIFI after repeated complaints, so had to go elsewhere to get work done. No fresh towels after requesting, said they would be sent to the room. Trash can in front of the room was not dumped in 3 days we were their. Room was good size, clean and good location. For the price it was not a good deal, won't be back!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean room. The owners were fantastic! Had a ground level floor in the back. Micro, coffee maker, fridge and a fan. The bed was very comfortable, at first I felt it was hard but I slept like a baby, wish I had this at home as I always wake up with back pains but no pains here! Quiet, relaxing, nice trees as well as table and chairs in different areas in the courtyard. Oh, they have barbecue grills as well!
They have a menu book at the front desk if your wondering where to eat and who might have what your craving!
Nice little dirt/pine needle road runs through it, tight corner for a truck and trailer but they guided me through it!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends