“Best Lobster Roll !!!!”

Friendly Fisherman's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Casual outdoor dining serving the freshest local seafood available. We also cater to Landlubbers with chicken, burgers and hot dogs, and fresh Garden, Greek or Caesar salads. There's a small playground for the kids. BYOB Enjoy!
Bronx, New York
“Best Lobster Roll !!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

After reading some recommendations on the best Lobster Roll in Cape Cod, I found a lot pointing to Friendly Fishermans. You order your food at the front and sit in a small area with picnic bench-like tables. The Lobster Roll was amazing...plentiful and flavorful. We also had the chicken, which was somewhat terrible, but after tasting the lobster roll, I forgot all about the chicken.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Jemlnlx

Milwaukee
“My favorite lobster roll of the trip.”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Keep in mind, I am from Wisconsin, so am no expert on lobster rolls, but when I am in New England, I do eat them often. I really liked this place. We were hiking, and wanted to stop between hikes for lunch. This one had a few cars out front; always a good sign. My lobster roll was very good, not much filler at all. My wife's clam strips were very good, as well. It is a very unassuming place, and very comfortable. The person taking our order was super pleasant, and the food was done fairly quickly. It was a very pleasant and delicious lunch

1 Thank TerrenceDean
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of my favorite places on the Cape”
Reviewed September 12, 2010

This is an outdoor eating area with picnic tables but the food is excellent. The lobster rolls are the best on the Cape even though a few times this summer, we thought they were a little skimpy compared to year's past. They haveexcellent fried clams, sweet with the small bellies and crisp French fries. There are no restrooms (only port-of-johns) but you can BYOB so bring a bottle of wine which goes great with their lobster rolls! We are constantly comparing lobster rolls to ones you get at the Friendly Fisherman and they just don't compare! One of our top 5 of Cape Cod and it is open until Columbus Day!

1 Thank CelticsFan
Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

the food here was good but way over priced. and it took a while for the food to come out. if you dont mind splurging and waiting then i would suggest it. theres fun stuff for the kids to do. it all outdoor seating and the bathrooms are out houses

1 Thank peasely
cape cod
“great alternative to long lines for arnolds”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

food as good as arnolds but no wait a little stand no atmosphere but food well done great lobster roll

1 Thank alkatcape