“Always excellent”

Add it.
RoadHouse Eatery
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Headingley
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Seems like the diner below had a very different experience, We travel a lot and Roadhouse is always our favourite stop on our way to Winnipeg and never had a bad experience. We have been dining there enough times to always recommend this place in a heartbeat.This fellow diners experience seems to be very unbelievable as I have seen the servers offering to replace the meal in case if you don't enjoy it,but not liking the food they bring out to you would never happen,its all made fresh and using the high quality products and there is always featured items for lunch and dinner including delicious drink specials.

There is some thing for every one in the menu and the place is so well maintained ,and the best quality service, what else can you demand from a family restaurant?

2  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Unfortunately we stopped here for lunch. Most disappointed. Fries were overcooked, dry, hard and cold. Chicken burger tasted funny. Fries in the poutine were badly cooked also. Service was okay. Not planning on returning.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Never thought that I was walking into the best food I've had in awhile when I strolled into this place and was asked to pick a table. We had butter chicken, naan and rice, and a burger and fries. I can tell you this was the best butter chicken I have ever had and the naan was out of this world. The food was all served piping hot and delicious even my husband loved his burger saying it was very homemade and very good. I cannot rave enough about how surprised I was by how good this place was. Didn't go into the lounge but it looked very cool from the outside. The food was great and so was the service, this is the place to eat at before leaving or entering Winnipeg!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our family went there for a special dinner, our server recommended the Butter Chicken and the chicken biryani. Both were delicious. I would recommend both. Prices were reasonable, good value.

1  Thank Leocraft77
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The outside of the restaurant and lounge belies what it offers. The menu has Canadian faire as well as a few Indian choices, but not too many, which is a good thing. We had the biriani and curry chicken with naan and raita, all very delicious. The special appetizer were freshly made samosas, light and tender, three good size ones for $4.50. Most of the Indian dishes were chicken with a few beef and one fish choice. We live on the opposite side of the City and wish we had a restaurant like this to visit. The folks in Headingley are fortunate. If you are driving east into Winnipeg at dinner time, stop in, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Marian090