“Sunday Breakfast was very, very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Headingley
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just opened a year ago, situated in the Flying J truck stop. It is listed on Denny's of Canada's website.
grandmahenry
“Sunday Breakfast was very, very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Not a fan of Denny's, I'll just put that out there. Yesterday we were hungry and had a 2 hour drive ahead of us so my husband said "How about Denny's at the Flying J?" I made the face - yes, that face but thought what the heck. We were pleasantly surprised. Tea was hot and when I asked for more hot water I got another tea bag too - yay! . My husband had a hamburger and they listened, there was nothing remotely green of healthy on his plate and that burger looked great. My omelette with chorizo and pepperjack cheese, was deliciously spicy. Sourdough toast - always good. All in all a very good breakfast with decent staff. We'd go back.

• Visited September 2013

Red Deer, Canada
“it's a denny's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was filling but nothing special, which would be fine for a $10 or $12 meal including a drink but for a drink $16 meal plus a drink, fairly disappointing.

Visited June 2013
Seba Beach, Canada
“good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

close to hotel salads was great staff friendly clean the has to be good as the truckers eat there too

Visited May 2013
Marius, MB
“Mmmm...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

really enjoyed the service and the delicious meals. We usually opt for the pasta restaurants but this time we gave Denny's a try and we enjoyed it.

Visited April 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Great Supper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had the mushroom Swiss burger with fries. Excellent flavor and the food came to my table hot. The waitress was very friendly but disappeared after serving my meal and never returned. I went to the front desk to pay my bill and they girl could not find the waitress. She printed my bill for me.

• Visited April 2013