“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Headingley
Southern Manitoba
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I was worried about staying outside the city but it is only 2 minutes from the perimeter. The service is amazing. The front desk people were so friendly and were very welcoming with my small dog. We got to the rooms and they were clean and modern. Very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
M6Headingley, General Manager at Motel 6 Winnipeg West, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Motel 6 Headingley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are addressing the noise issues promptly.

Theressa Sexton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Rice, MN
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The staff at this motel go out of their way to cater to your pets. On check-in, they give your dog or cat a little "welcome" bag which contain treats and toys. There is no additional cost for the pet. I had forgotten a dish for my dogfood. They searched the cabints to find me one. There is no carpeting in the rooms, so any "potential" pet accidents are easily picked up.

The rooms are comfortable and reasonably priced with flat screen TV's and refrigerator. Bring your own shampoo and hair dryer, or request them at the front desk.

Excellent value.

Room Tip: The two bed rooms have tubs, one bed rooms have showers.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Stayed here for an amazing price during the Christmas season. They are very pet friendly which is important for us. My dog even received a goodie bag filled with treats and a tennis ball. Room was very clean. Staff is friendly.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KellyJo595
Moose Jaw, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Smaller simple rooms. Very clean, very comfortable. Clean hot tub and pool. Staff very helpful and friendly. Very good price ! I will stay here again for sure .

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Rick78efi460
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This hotel is new, clean and well run. Staff is extremely helpful and efficient. The rooms are comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Victor C
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I always stay at the Motel 6 when I travel in Winnipeg's west end. Excellent location on Portage Ave. just off the Perimeter Hwy. Modern, clean, spacious rooms. Pool and hot tub. Very reasonable price, and Cindy at the front desk is just the greatest. Great for family outings or business travel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank John W
M6Headingley, General Manager at Motel 6 Winnipeg West, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Dear Linda,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Motel 6 Headingley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Have the BEST day!

Motel 6 - Headingley
Milton, Canada
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stayed at the Motel 6 Headingley last week, which is just outside of Winnipeg. The modern design is very funky. I love the hardwood floors, platform beds, and uncluttered look of the room. All of the staff were very friendly and outgoing, thank you. Staff tend to make or break your stay, and I will be back again, as they did make my stay fantastic!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Linda L
Dear Linda:

Have the BEST day!

Theressa Sexton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Headingley
Super 8 Winnipeg West
#8 of 63 in Winnipeg
St. James Industrial
Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park

Been to Motel 6 Winnipeg West? Share your experiences!