Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mushroom Racing - Fun, but short and not worth the price.

A group of friends and I attended mushroom racing yesterday at Eastern Creek. You pay $100 for 15... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2018
Brendan B
via mobile
Disappointing Visit

With your upgrade to the grounds I would assume is the reason why they have scoop on deals at the... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2019
Rinna87
via mobile

All reviews great fun sydney motorsport park 15mins bonding cars
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

With your upgrade to the grounds I would assume is the reason why they have scoop on deals at the moment.

Well today was a very disappointing visit to what should have been a fun day for my father in law for his birthday.

Firstly considering a weekend for them would be the busiest time of the week you would think they would have oragainsed staff on hand to make the payment/registration smooth running.

Not only was this process long (almost 45mins) one staff member was un organised and the other well not sure what she was doing when there is a line of people wanting to have a day on the track.

An hour and 10 min wait to have the first 15min turn then another 30min wait to the next 15min turn.

Computers for track time not working. Apparently a camera that takes photos not working. Partners kart stopped working and took a while before staff realised so wasted time off his turn.

Not much safety going on also. People with sleeveless clothing and wearing ugg boots. Putting 13hp karts with 9hp karts with people who want to zoom around the track and then people driving like miss daisy on a Sunday afternoon.

I think they need to have a booking system so people are not waiting around for their turn when there is hardly any seating. Have more organised staff to make the check in process easier and look into safety of patrons more closely before someone hurts themselves.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Rinna87
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Bought online scoopon (which is $69 online compared to $110 if you just rock up). We weren’t told where to register, computers were old, the camera didn’t work and was just chaotic. Then we went to register with the staff. Only one person serving with about 30 people waiting to be served. No urgency or apology after waiting 25 mins to just be served. We were then told we had to wait 1hr 10 mins before we could even race (you can’t book times in advanced either unless you have a party). Just an instructional video for safety and a quick introduction. Old looking helmets and setup. The karts look old and perform different compared to which number you get (up to two seconds quicker depending on which kart you get). My kart stopped for no reason mid track and was stuck for over 3-4 mins with no added time. Printouts stopped working also. Overall I still think the place is over priced. Check-in needs complete overhaul and staff need more training or respect for their customers. I won’t be returning anytime soon unfortunately

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Auzzi_andy
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We came here today for a birthday treat for my daughter. When they called her name for the second 15 minute race, she was slightly delayed to the gate because we had trouble getting her helmet back on. They let the other kids in and when I went and asked them to let my daughter in, I was yelled at and said why didn’t she come when called. I said she’s been standing right there putting on her helmet but you didn’t let her in. He said that’s not true I’ve been calling her name for the last 2 minutes. It was pointless arguing because he was right and wasn’t even interested what I was telling him, until another staff member stepped in and said, it’s ok, I’ll get her started now.

Should have read all the previous comments before going. If this is how you treat customers you’re not going to have any returning.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Eastern Creek has a great track (actually 2) in a vast open area next to Sydney Motorsport park. Great for kids (and adults) for a weekend morning or afternoon. Can get busy at times .

There is also a double karting option for a parent and younger kid (6+) who can’t drive on their own yet.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This review is intended for the event Mushroom racing only - not the Eastern Creek International Karting.

Completely ripped off as previous reviews. Paid over $100 for an under par experience. Rocked up to poor customer service sign in, then directed to put on a costumes which they offer Mario and Luigi, with very few other option. I personally don’t feel the costumes were dirty, but the lack of choices together with some of the costumes you cannot wear on the track were quite a disappointment.

The race itself was 15 mins, which was fun and ok.

No food, beverages or entertainment was offered (only an overpriced coffee cart). The common area were quite lame with limited activities available.

The funniest thing was their record of “fastest” drivers, it made no sense at all. The fastest driver in our group had a record of zero second per lap, did a total of 10 laps while the slowest driver did the most laps of 17 (together with a few other flaws). It clearly shows the organisers and the person handing these records out have not put any thoughts or use their brains the day.

Overall I agree with other reviews that if I want to go go karting. I would just do it ourselves and pay the standard $60. The mushroom racing charged additional $40 for who knows what !? ‍♀️

Date of experience: October 2018