“Pathetic excuse for a business”

Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Do. Not. Go. Here.
No online booking, no communication, over three hour waits, no wifi or alternate entertainment while waiting, no adequate food.

I am surprised this place is still open because they obviously have no professional business or customer service skills, but the again they charge more than other places, so I guess they get by ripping people off.

Don't go here! Do anything else, just go for a walk and it will be more satisfying.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"breakdown"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Went with a kids party. My boy had multiple breakdowns and once ran out of fuel... Really, ran out of fuel!! When the session is only 15 mins then the carts should have enough fuel to complete. Instead kids wait ages then get on and only have half race time due to issues.

Then the attendant forgot to book in the last session and was told sorry but bad luck, have to wait more hours... We couldn't and all party had to leave.

When the cart were running it was good fun.... But really should be better for that cost and time waited. Disappointed and will look for other tracks next time.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I've been to eastern creek karts multiple times and experienced significant delays (1hr+) and the most inconsistent performances from karts. For a place that is so large and clearly turns over alot of money the karts and track are in very poor condition. Brakes and accelerator pedals that are half broken and dont work properly, multiple karts with engines that just stop on track. I did 3 15 minute sessions that at another hire kart place would be approximately 100 bucks...145 at eastern creek and a poor experience at that. Spend your money elsewhere that knows how to look after their customers like UKS or luddenham kart tracks and are signicantly cheaper.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Took two of my kids during the school holiday for some fun karting and they both had a great time. We were told the wait time was 1.5 hours long but it was only about 20mins. The set-up and staff were helpful and great. The orientation video and instructions from staff as well as good maintained equipments help my kids to feel confident and safe riding the karts. Highly recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I rang this place to book a time for go karting. I was told I didn't need to make a booking. It was "a walk up start".
My wife and I and a friend arrived last Sunday at 12 noon. I asked about getting on to the track for a few sessions. The response was, "I'll just check on the waiting time" and "Oh yeah, 2 hours waiting time" and "Yeah sorry, we had a private booking for a group".
You either do or don't take bookings ad don't tell me it's a walk up start when clearly it's not.
We went 25 minutes further out to Luddenham Raceway and there was no significant delay.
Give Eastern Creek the flick and pack a picnic lunch and go to Luddenham!!!