“Fantastic fun day out”

Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Took two of my kids during the school holiday for some fun karting and they both had a great time. We were told the wait time was 1.5 hours long but it was only about 20mins. The set-up and staff were helpful and great. The orientation video and instructions from staff as well as good maintained equipments help my kids to feel confident and safe riding the karts. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2017
"cars"
in 4 reviews
"breakdown"

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I rang this place to book a time for go karting. I was told I didn't need to make a booking. It was "a walk up start".
My wife and I and a friend arrived last Sunday at 12 noon. I asked about getting on to the track for a few sessions. The response was, "I'll just check on the waiting time" and "Oh yeah, 2 hours waiting time" and "Yeah sorry, we had a private booking for a group".
You either do or don't take bookings ad don't tell me it's a walk up start when clearly it's not.
We went 25 minutes further out to Luddenham Raceway and there was no significant delay.
Give Eastern Creek the flick and pack a picnic lunch and go to Luddenham!!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank raclarke
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Most enjoyable day with the mates.The track is run in a very professional manner.The karts are well maintained and the sense of competition is fun.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

From the minute we arrived we were treated with a great attitude by the staff ... after reading mixed reviews on here I was a bit skeptical but I have not one bad comment to write ... excellent timing with prompt service and my son had a ball .. will definately return ...

Date of experience: January 2017