See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely recommendable both the hotel itself and the campsite in the desert.
Ali and his team are the most hospitable people we met on our trip especially considering the circumstances. We were supposed to only take a bath and eat some breakfast after our night in the desert (which was by the way an amazing experience of timeless calm with a bivouac next to an immensely high dune perfect for star- and sunrise watching) and ended up staying a day longer due to my illness.
I was picked up at the desert by quad to avoid the camel ride back home and was cared for with rice and coke. They even arranged a private taxi for us up to Fez as a bus ride was unthinkable in my state. The cherry on top of it all was that the taxi driver was such a kind and knowledgeable person that the trip up turned into a proper excursion with lots of information about every region and village we passed.

And all of this with a warm spirit and no rush or annoyance at any time.

We further had a chance of meeting several Rallye groups from Spain and France seeking cover of the sand storm under Ali's roof. The preferred foreign language spoken is definitely Spanish but Ali's guides and staff are fluent enough in any touristic language and are raised into fine young men.

A big thank you goes to our guide Youssef, the boy who drove the quad, Brahim who made my rice and welcomed me back to life with a smile and kept my friend company while I was sleeping all day long, and everyone else who shared the 3 days with us.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I went there with two friends and all I have to say is that the the hotel is really beautiful and and the view of the dunes is amazing!!

The the staff is super friendly and you feel like a royalty, they do all you want in a very professional and friendly way. El jefe, Ali el Cojo is definitely one of a kind!! It's very worth the trip, since the nicest people until the night we spent in the camp.

We went by camel to the camp and thumbs up to our cameleer, really sweet and enjoyable guy. We've learnt a lot about the berber culture with him. The camp is very very beautiful and when we arrived there we had some tea and admire the place, while we waited the dinner. Our dinner was amazing and really tasty, the taste of Morocco!! After dinner we watched the Berbers play the tambours and the we went out in the dunes (amazing, don't miss that!!) with our cameleer to see the stars. I've never seen a sky like that before!!

if you're thinking in going there, don't think twice, just go, you won't regret!!

Room Tip: the suites are beautifully decorated with aspect of Morocco and the Berber people
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

They have Clean and nice rooms for cheap prices. We had a really nice stay. The garden has a great view and staff is really nice.
The tanjine and the breakfast is really delicious.
So overall I Can definitely recommend this hotel.
Plus it has a pool

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2015

Got stuck in Merzouga with bad directions, but a local hotel owner pulled our little car out of the sand and gave us beer. We might will stay at Atlas du Sable because the owner is so nice. Thank you Aliel Cojoaca!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2015

Situated just opposite an oasis and the dunes, and on the side of the tracks :) this was an amazing place, beautiful room, good price, and great food. The staff was super friendly and super flexible, this is the kind of place where you cn get whatever you ask for! Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends