“Money Melts Fast”

Jammin Gelato Turks and Caicos
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Turtle Cove
Reviewed June 19, 2013

3 scoops of gelato = $19...but it was very good. She has 2 cases of gelato that you can choose from. Coming from downtown it's on the left before you hit the marina in Turtle Cove. There is a serious (slow down) road bump right before it. The little sign has colored balloons on it. Park and walk towards the fountain, walk right.

1  Thank JackieandEdOhio

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Driving on the left side and roundabouts got me lost on this island.. The lady was very friendly and suggested places to visit like marina bbq specials, the casino and beach fish fry.. I also went there at night and talked to people at the lounge next door. Everyone was friendly but the gelato lady was the most helpful with her English. The AC was decent. She had fans going. Best to sit by the fountain and eat your handmade gelato. The owner is also on call her number is on the storefront if you happen to arrive before opening. They live upstairs. Ill try the crepe tomorrow.

1  Thank jercha
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This place was awesome. It really is a hidden gem. We were in Provo for three weeks and I think stopped by Jammin' Gelato most nights. (I'll be sad to leave tomorrow; I'm anticipating symptoms of withdrawal!) The gelato is made with fresh ingredients and flavours change daily. They're all so good; it's impossible to choose. The couple who own it are super friendly and charming. A visit to JG is a must!

1  Thank E L
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The gelato at this place was so good that I could have had it every day! My boyfriend and I were extremely impressed with the alcohol-gelato combo. I got banana coconut rum (or something like that) and it was so refreshing! You could even taste (and feel) the little alcohol kick! Every flavor I tried was delicious and unique and FRESH! The owners were so sweet I wanted to hang out there all day and just chat it up with them. This place is a great addition to a beautiful vacation. The shop is a bit tucked away, so make sure you go all the way into the plaza in order to get to Jammin Gelato (which is on the right-hand side). Don't miss out on this hidden gem!

1  Thank LAfoodie_32
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service! The owners here go above and beyond in service, they are friendly and will allow you to try out flavors before you order and the flavor selection is sublime. They're passionate about their job, and it defiantly shows in the quality, which is consistently good.

They have a great selection of about 24 flavors or so at any given time, with different ones coming in and out of the rotation regularly. I am a huge fan of their coconut gelato, which is filled with pieces of coconut. Which is the same for the other flavors you can taste the fresh ingredients. I had to try the alcohol infused gelato and it surpassed my expectations. Another favorite and its taste is as unique as the name - chocolate cranberry spice, all I can say is delicious.

We were in Providenciales for seven days and of those seven we spent five of them at Jammin Gelato. We couldn’t stay away, although quite the walk from our resort it was well worth it, for something different on the island. We tried ice-cream on the island that just wasn’t up to par but still wanted a want a nice cold tasty treat on a hot day, we found what we were looking for and I am looking forward to going back.

1  Thank Saneara