“Why didn't I go earlier???!!!”
Review of Glow Fitness

Glow Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Glow Fitness provides personal training, yoga, group fitness classes and thai yoga bodywork. Can work in studio, at our local fitness centres, in your villa or of course ... on the beach! A little more about about ... Glow Thai Bodywork (aka thai yoga or thai yoga massage), like yoga, lengthens muscle fibres and helps the body regain its flexibility to restore its range of motion. It can prevent injury, increase blood circulation, improve posture, body alignment and more! It can address neck, back and shoulder issues. As the receiver ~ all you need to do is relax and the practitioner does all the work for you! Glow Fitness integrates fitness, sport nutrition and wellness creating well-rounded programs.
Providenciales
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Why didn't I go earlier???!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I arrived in Provo in October with what best could be described as shoulder/neck strain (probably from an overweight backpack). For 2 months, I tried stretches and swimming, but experienced no real or lasting relief. I went to Nancy for 2 sessions and have not had any pain since! Nancy is professional and courteous, but most of all, effective!!! The best way I could describe her massage is to say is reminds me of acupressure. She not only focused on the site of my discomfort, but also focused on other pressure points. I could not be happier or recommend her highly enough! This is not your "typical" massage...or at least not like any I have experienced before. I would say that it was more therapeutic and have recommended her to many friends.

Visited October 2011