“Italiano...”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We didn't eat here but walked over from sharkbites to have a quick drink. Everything smelled and looked delicious. I think we came a little late as some of the employees didn't look happy that ppl were ordering food but the bar was open so it worked for us.
Cool view of marina and cool seating area. Again didn't eat but would try to come back next time to sit and try it out. Makes me hungry just thinking about the place.

2  Thank SalB61

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had dinner here the other night and it was such a great time. My husband and I sat out on the patio with a bottle of wine just enjoying the night. Although the restaurant seemed busy and we didn't have a reservation the owner made sure we got a good seat and seated us quickly. He was consistently bustling around helping wherever he could and was so nice! There had been a large pizza order placed right before we ordered and so it was going to be about 1 1/2 hour wait to get ours but the owner made sure it came out in an hour ( we where willing to wait anyways since we where in island time) this gave us a chance to to enjoy our wine and apps! I had a classic caesar salad which was good, defiantly fresh. When dinner came I had the special - Mai Mai with capers and some sort of sauce with veggies and rice. The fish was okay but the sauce was fantastic. everyone was so nice at this place I give it five stars! Service is a lot to us and they really went above and beyond.

3  Thank Alicia K
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I always go there when we visit the Turks, the food is consistently good with great service and reasonably priced. Its Italian dining but the fresh fish is always very tasty.

2  Thank wellsey60
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had the fresh red snapper in a butter, wine, and garlic sauce. Cleaned my plate, the antipasto was great as is the garlic bread. good service and good food with a great view

3  Thank cfalz
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a very enjoyable experience at Baci last evening. They easily accommodated our party of 9 dockside. We were very impressed by the friendliness and excellence of the wait staff. Everyone enjoyed their meal ... our 13 year old granddaughter, who considers herself a lasagna connoisseur, was suitably impressed and cleaned her plate. My wife ordered veal scaloppini marsala, which was prepared gluten free. The veal was tender and nicely cooked, and the sauce was very tasty. I ordered the veal parmesan … it was delicious! The portions were just right … designed to satisfy, not gorge one's self. Our daughter was especially impressed by the fresh mozzarella cheese in her caprese salad. Our family is not big on desserts, but our granddaughter ordered the cheesecake … she really enjoyed it, especially the strawberry sauce on the side. The Baci also has a suitable offering of Italian food appropriate and affordable wines.

3  Thank David H