“A Definite Regular”
Review of Baci Ristorante

Baci Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is a definite regular for locals. Nice atmosphere on Turtle Cove. Best pizza on island, great pastas and veal plates. Each time it is hard to choose!

There are newer reviews for Baci Ristorante

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were staying at Seven Stars and rented a scooter from Paradise Scooters. Larry suggested Baci as a great italian place, and he steered us right. We had a great lunch and came back to have their pizza for dinner. Both meals totaled less than any other single dinner our week on the island, and was great. Wonderful service, beautiful setting on the water, nice casual atmosphere.

1  Thank Clarice S
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had the spagetti and meat sauce for lunch and the portion was hugh. I liked the fresh cheese sprinked on top and the gigantic pepper mill that is offered. I also liked the garlic bread that was served before the meal. Husband got fish and said that it was bland and could use more spices. I knew that when I saw him salt and peppering the thing to death. He also said the seafood soup did not have very much seafood in it and that it was waterly.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

we were a group of five we were told this was a great place to go (no) we were greeted by the host who was very rude and ugly the server was not nice we all felt very uninvited. the food some of it was very good like the seared tuna the pasta dishes were under cooked the pizza was I think frozen looked like a tonys pizza. it just was not a good place to go I would not recommend this place to any one.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our group of six should've turned around and walked away when the snob of a host greeted us with one of those long, disapproving looks and said, Obviously you didn't call for reservations ahead of time, I won't be seating you outside on our deck. First of all, we had called ahead, were told we didn't need reservations and that there was no dress code. And secondly, we could care less where we sat, we'd been out boating all day, we just wanted to eat and go back to the villa.
The rest of the evening went downhill fast. Most of the wait staff actually treat you as if they are doing you a favor by giving you a second of their precious time. They preferred standing around talking amongst themselves. A good bit of the painful two hours we spent in this restaurant was spent attempting to get the wait staff's attention for things such as another soda, fresh pepper, a glass of water, even the bill!...completely ridiculous. And the one poor waitress who was any good was so overworked by all the other tables depending on her she couldn't keep up.
I ended up with the best plate of food out of everyone. I ordered the fettucini alfredo. Those that ordered the fish of the day, which was tuna, said it tasted old, the lasagna was overly sweet; not good at all.
I wish I could share a good review about Baci's. Maybe this will save someone else from having a miserable and expensive experience. Most memorable impression about Baci's - They flat out just don't care!

1  Thank janet i