“A pleasant accommodation option for my pet dogs...”
other travelers have booked this property
City comfort in a rural setting
Convenient location on sealed road Fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
City comfort in a rural setting
Convenient location on sealed road
Fully equipped kitchen
Luxurious Queen size bed - iPhone connect-ability
Outside or inside dining
Reverse cycle airconditioning, wide screen TV, DVD, interactive music tower
Complementary eggs for your breakfast
Peaceful country living yet close to Mudgee town
Stunning sunsets in front of Lismar Lodge
Fully fenced property - Pet safe environment
Safely grazing sheep
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Geraldine...
“A pleasant accommodation option for my pet dogs and me.”
Reviewed October 5, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bob and Paul were welcoming without being intrusive. The cottage was spacious and very comfortable. Even with cold night time temperatures I did not need heating. The bed was comfortable and warm and all the fixtures were in working order. The flooring was easy clean and my dog beds were enough to make my pups comfortable. The two resident poodles were friendly and my two border collies were able to interact with them without any trouble but my dogs had their own fenced space in which to run. I would suggest for dog owners that taking a long tether and ground peg might be an option because the cottage enclosure gave access to a workshop area and chicks in pens. I felt more comfortable tethering the dogs just in case they took to chewing something of value or worrying the chicks. It was an easy drive back into Mudgee on tar sealed roads. All in all a nice couple of nights away with my pets.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice views from the cottage and access to the orchard and fresh eggs
Liked least: I could not see an iron or ironing board in the cottage but the owner said just to ask for anything that I might need, so I guess I could have asked. Mobile phone access was variable.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Heidi942
Sydney, Australia
“Calming Countryside Cottage”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

If you're looking for a beautiful quiet and charming place to stay - Lismar Lodge Cottage is it. From being able to collect fresh eggs in the morning to having Bob deliver fresh squeezed lemon juice - this place checks all the boxes for a relaxing weekend away. Surrounded by rolling hills and endless vineyards our stay was topped off by looking up at the evening sky and seeing what seemed like an endless abyss of stars. We had everything we needed in the lodge and our hosts went above and beyond to make us feel warm (literally turning on the heat prior to our arrival so the cottage was nice a toasty) and welcome. I would recommend Lismar Lodge Cottage to anyone looking to unwind and enjoy the beautiful town of Mudgee and its surroundings - I can't wait to go back again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: collecting eggs and sitting by the wood fireplace
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing