Cobb & Co Court Boutique Hotel
Soldiers Motel(Mudgee)(Great Value!)
$211
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewswineglass restaurantdeluxe queen roomstreet parkingrestaurant downstairsspa bathbrass fittingsrestaurant patronslarge bathroomwine barlight switchesupstairs roomrestaurants and shopsgreat coffeeplace to staylovely roomcentral locationin town
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed with friends over the June long weekend and enjoyed every moment. The room was great, clean, well kept. The bed was warm and comfortable. The staff were more than accommodating, coffee fantastic and the restaurant was amazing..! I would highly recommend the Cobb & Co and return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed at the Cobb and Co Court Hotel on bussiness and on arrival was pleasantly surprised by the standard of room. Staff though I feel are not able to give a greater attention to guests checking in as they also have to contend with paying customers at the restaruant and wine bar. Other than that the accomodation is exceptional as is the food which is top quality and a credit to the establishment. I would be aware though that during warmer months the central court area houses outdoor dining and could be a noise issue to any of those that want an early night. great place for business and a couples getaway.

Room Tip: ask for a first floor level room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Having been recommended by a local I had planned on doing my own research into the area and find a nice place to stay.From out front this place looks quite good and the Check in was pleasant.Upon going in to room 5 my mood changed dramatically - I know this is a very historic area but this room was Rubbish.I am really struggling to say anything positive about the room - even with the air con turned up this is a cold room,small bed -large chaise chair against wall so had to steal a chair downstairs so I could sit at small desk and set up laptop.They use the word Luxury here very loosely - sorry even without seeing the larger rooms this is at best a 3 star.at $155 per night for 15sqm room I would have to say I will not be staying here again.I had a great meal in the Restaurant which helped ease the pain.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank roosterman2016
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The staff were so helpful, they upgraded our room and we were amazed at the quality and style - fooed was flawless and we will plan to come to Mudgee tahsin just to stay here! Thanks Cob and Co Boutique!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Alsgirl11
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed in the queen room, which was very cosy and welcoming but rustic at the same time.
The meal I ordered from room service was average.
The room was prepaid however they had no communication with the websites they advertise on to confirm this, and insisted I was still required to pay.
Noisey late at night with resturant open late.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business