“Closed for renovations”
Review of Alleycats Coffee House - CLOSED

Alleycats Coffee House
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I rang for a week with no one answering after reading great reviews. They are currently closed for renovations. Disappointed.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Vietnamnese chicken or pork meatball rolls. I am big fan of chai and decided to order Mex Chilli Chai and enjoyed it. Recommend this place for lunch, will be even better if the day is nice, to sit in the courtyard.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This little tucked-away cafe is a perfect destination for brunch on a windy day in Mudgee. Must say they offered the best coffee out of all the restaurants and cafes we've visited during our 4 day trip here. The vietnamese roll was delicious!! I always love going to small restaurants where the owners and also the chefs spend sometime explaining and recommending things on the menu to you which was exactly what the owner of Alleycats did. He was quite proud of his homemade chili sauce too. Totally worth a visit!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Love this place. It is a small cafe with a wonderful courtyard.
I tried the Vietnamese roll a few months ago and now when I am in Mudgee I make it my mission to stop there and have one of their Vietnamese rolls, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
The coffee there is also 10/10.
Great Atmosphere, Great Service, Great food and coffee!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This cafe is awesome - the courtyard so pretty to sit in under the vine and have lunch. We had the vietnamese roll and it was so nice that we talked about it for a good hour as we drove round the wineries. Coffee was equally as good.