“Back to a favourite”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

It was wonderful to return to My Thai after only one year. Being vegetarians means it is sometimes hard to find interesting meals especially in the countryside. But My Thai offers a great variety of curry and noodle dishes for committed vegetarians. Delectable tofu and spring rolls.

1  Thank Judith B

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Ate here last night. Had a lovely meal. Started with spring rolls and snow prawns. Yum! Our mains were really tasty, only complaint was one of our party was waiting for their meal for ten minutes after we were served which meant ours had cooled by the time we tucked in. Waiting staff friendly and informative. BYO. Well worth a visit

2  Thank foodcherub72
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Fantastic food and friendly service - my wife and I have become regulars and we often enjoy a chat with tourists to Mudgee while they enjoy the great food and sevice.

1  Thank Don C
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My Thai is the take away and next door is their restuarant Ice and Rice , nice clean and friendly, meals nice but nothing special.

2  Thank Hamilton G
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I recently moved to Mudgee and the first time I tried My Thai I was overwhelmed with the fantastic food I could not stop raving about it ..... I have been back a handful of times over the last few months and every time the food is progressively becoming worse.... The service is ok sometimes but more often then none I have been left to feel like I am a nuisance and so it my potential business .... Key improvement would consistency with product and a smile with service !

1  Thank blondi307