“Nice Thai in town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

It was our first time in Mudgee. Awesome Thai restaurant. Highly recommended. Good quantity of food per serve. Good value for money.

2  Thank Sohansaraf84

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Went here based on a local's recommendation. Turns out that the owners and chef are actually Thai, having moved to Mudgee recently. My Thai is the takeaway shop, and Rice and Ice is right next door which is the sit down restaurant (which has more menu items than just the takeaway and beautiful decor).

Food was absolutely delicious and authentic to what I would call Northern Thai cuisine. Caramelised pork hock was delicious, as was massaman chicken (yes, not beef). Great red duck curry, and green curry as well. Delicious pad see eiw.

The venue is not yet licenced (Rice and Ice sit down) but you can BYO.

Went with 8 people and they all said it was some of the best Thai that they have ever had!

2  Thank raura
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Having a office in Bangkok I like real hot Thai food. They made it the way I wanted which was very hot with very little sugar, as is in Thailand. Great service.

1  Thank Arthur H
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went on Fri nite with the family. Meals were very quick, hot and very enjoyable. The owners are just so nice, good with kids - we'll be back.

3  Thank Greg W
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a great place to eat, it is small but very busy, probably because the food is authentically Thai. The staff are friendly, the service is great and I would recommend a visit.