“Ok food, 2% credit card surcharge!”
Review of Dancing Goat Cafe

Dancing Goat Cafe
Ranked #22 of 75 Restaurants in Mudgee
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Ordered lunch, good big size lunch, was very disappointed with the 2% surcharge to use my credit card. I know for a fact this is a fixed price cost, so to pass this on to the customer and attach a percentage cost to it appalled me. Will not be returning.

1  Thank Batllecat

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went here for breakfast with our 2 year old and the staff were lovely - very friendly. We had a lovely breakfast, massive portions.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My sister and I just loved the Dancing Goat... our last dining experience before leaving Mudgee and we wished we had visited it earlier. Great Food and Great Service! Thank you very much - especially for the delicious Gluten Free options for my sister who is a coeliac.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Delicious rich coffee here. The staff are very friendly and the cafe is light and airy with a nice vibe. Lovely cakes!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited for a coffee and sadly it was burnt and when we told the waitress/barista she rolled her eyes and looked annoyed at us. Definitely overpriced for the quality of the coffee and the atmosphere was average at best. We won't be returning.