“A lovely cafe with exceptionally good service”
Review of Dancing Goat Cafe

Dancing Goat Cafe
Ranked #26 of 72 Restaurants in Mudgee
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dubai
“A lovely cafe with exceptionally good service”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I think this place is frequented by a lot of locals, which is usually a good sign. Great service. Big helpings. Interesting menu. A good find

Visited September 2012
1 Thank fredo2469

Hawkesbury, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience all round”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

On a trip to Dubbo driving through the town of Mudgee. Had extreme hunger pains and noticed a little cafe' oppossite a Petrol station on the main street. the moment I entered the front door I was greeted with a friendly smile from an extremely busy lady making coffee for other happy customers. I was then greeted by yet another friendly lady whom then seated me and offered me a beverage right away. I looked through the menu and discovered that I had a massive task ahead! What to order? Long story short. I ate my meal which was fantastic the value for money and the fact that I walked out feeling content! It was that great that on my way back from Dubbo the following moring I had breakfeast there. BY THE WAY THE COFFEE IS UNREAL THE PREVIOUS PEOPLE'S COMMENTS MUST HAVE HAD CHEWY OR SOMETHING..... Cheers!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JoN611
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service and value for money”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

what a place!!!!! i took my wife there for breakfast and all I can say is wow. the goat breakfast is absolute value for us mere males whilst my wife enjoyed the pancakes and she ended up asking for a doggy bag. The coffee is fabo as well, smooth and just perfect and as for the staff absolutely great and helpful. Upon speaking with the owner and now reading comments from others, I think Stewart and Mike are either locals who have an axe to grind and maybe are losing business to this establishment or just absolute idiots.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Smc1971
“Nice place,shame about the coffee”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

If your looking for a really good coffee then give this one a miss,counter food looked good,and the waitresses where really nice,but nice waitresses don't make a good coffee.

Lithgow, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee I've ever had and meals are huge!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ordered a cappucino and it was smooth and just the right temperature and flavour. Loved it so much, I got another one to take away with me when I left :-)
Lunch was amazing. The serving sizes were incredible and top value for money. I had the Vegie Burger which was delicious and very filling.
It was hard to not go past the gourmet cupcakes as I left, so bought one for my afternoon tea to take away with my coffee.
Can recommend a visit to this cafe, service was friendly and i didn't have to wait long for my meal. Also parking was easy to find out the front.
Will definitely be stopping by again.

• Visited August 2012