Just a basic country motel - clean and close to town (2 blocks) but nothing to write home about.
- Well located close to town
- Instant hot water in the shower
- Bed comfy enough (though I travelled solo, and I think it may have been sagging a bit in the middle)
- Room reasonably spacious
- Thin walls - you can easily hear your neighbours
- Bathroom is very basic with louvered glass windows that aredraughty (not great when it's negative temps outside)
- Pillows are a bit too firm (some would call them hard)
Would probably choose another hotel next time.
- Free Parking