“Great Italian Food”

Isabella's Trattoria
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Mudgee
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Very friendly, small restaurant. Pastas we tried were very 'full bodied' and flavoursome home style Italian cuisine. It is in one of the main streets of Mudgee.
Sydney, Australia
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

While staying overnight in Mudgee we dined at Isabella's, not having seen a review of it. We were not disappointed. Our friendly waitress who has worked there for a long while was delightful, and the pasta we both enjoyed was superb and a very generous serving. My husband would have liked to try one of the delicious-looking desserts he could see in the cabinet, but was unfortunately unable to fit it in!

• Visited April 2013

“Inedible.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I was told by locals this was the place to go for dinner. Maybe I just went on an off night, but I could not even finish my meal. I had a pasta and it was honestly the worst meal I have ever received at a restaurant. The sauce was disgusting. The pasta appeared to be cooked really well but I could eat it through the sauce. We didn't get much service from the staff there otherwise I would have loved dessert as I was still starving from not being able to eat my meal. I was really looking forward to amazing Italian. I wish it was as good as people said :(

• Visited April 2013
Orange
“Love the place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love this place. the meals are huge. We have dined in house and had take away and everytime we are in mudgee we come here. Staff are great, food fantastic,, every thing is great.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious, home-style Italian food, loving made by owner, Isabella.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

While in Mudgee for 2nights over Easter, we choose Isabella's on strength of other Trip Advisor reviews and weren't disappointed.

A family-run business, we were served by Isabella's husband and a waitress who's worked there for 9yrs. Both were super friendly and as attentive as possible given a fully-booked restaurant.

Food was divine; home cooked, simple and straightforward but never lacking in flavour, portion size or presentation.

Would thoroughly recommend this place - plus it's BYO with no corkage charge. Can't get better than that!

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“welcome supper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

After a long journey, we were delighted to be recommended this place with delicious Italian food and friendly service.

Visited January 2013