“Julie”

Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in El Arenal
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Pizza huge cook what you want, good value for money . The kebab, was ok, but in a roll not a pitta . Ok though .

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed November 7, 2015

This was incredibly good value, my hubby had a pizza for under a fiver and the kebab meat was delish. Friendly great staff who obviously love their job. Would go regularly if I lived here.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2015

We had here the best dinner in the island!I must to say thank you for all! The cocktails and the food was perfect, the service also. We should be come back.

Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

What can I say fabulous food & customer service was top class! but Sandra made this place extra special, the management should be pleased to have such good staff. Thank you all x

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Wow bargain 6 euros for pizza or pasta warning pizzas r huge I struggled but son ate all his and had desert of
carrot cake and coffee for 3.20 euro I had the coffee amazing well worth a visit

1  Thank Lozza710