“Great Venue”

Pasko's Balkan Grill
Ranked #3 of 273 Restaurants in Roses
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pasko's Balkan Grill... a taste of the Mediterranean. A family run restaurant in Roses, Costa Brava, Spain, specialising in the Mediterranean and Balkan cuisines.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had previously visited Pasko's Express and was interested in visiting the restaurant.I was not disapointed, I went with my partner and 2 year old son, the choice of food was fantastic and it tasted great too! The atmosphere was relaxed and the staff was great with my son. I would highly recommend a visit and I am looking forwards to our return visit next summer . . .if not sooner.

2  Thank KA198018

Reviewed June 13, 2013

More restaurants should learn from Paskos. Wonderful, warm greeting, attentive service, delicious freshly prepared meals at a reasonable price and a friendly visit from Pasko made this night perfect and memorable. Such a lovely quiet spot away from the usual tourist areas. Well done Pasko and Team! We hope you get to visit Calgary one day.

2  Thank travelling123_10
miodragpasko, Owner at Pasko's Balkan Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Hello travelling123_10,

Wow!!! Thank you for the outstanding review. You’ve made our day!

When I was informed that your hotel (Alma Drava) reserved a table for you, I thought – All this way just to dine at Pasko’s! When you’ve told me that you were from Canada, I thought, wow, all the way from the other side of globe, to dine at Pasko’s.
Thank you for being patient, whilst waiting for our “at the time”, homemade dishes and enjoying the “al-fresco” ambient .It was a pleasure talking to you and seeing that you are enjoying the evening. We look forward to seeing you again… and you never know, we may meet you in Calgary, one day.

MPasko

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I recently returned from a diving holiday in Santa Margarita, Pasco's was recommended by Ian who was our holiday provider. I was among a group of six people who each ordered something different, the food & hospitality were top notch & everyone of us will be returning next year to sample more of his great food.

4  Thank higgy1234

Hello Higgi1234

Firstly thank you for your review and great compliments. Secondly - What an outstanding group you were!!! It was brilliant seeing you enjoying the night, the food and Pasko’s ambiance. I think that at the end you’ve even managed to get me, a bit merry (I am being polite). You are all legends!
I can’t wait to see you next year again. By then we will have new “sljivovica” to taste.

MPasko

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We just returned from a holiday in Spain we visited paskos after reading the reviews on trip advisor . It lived up to the reputation that it promised from its previous visitors, David the waiter was helpful and truthful about the menu we ordered a mixed grill and started to order several starters and David kindly advised that we shouldn't order too much as the mixed grill was filling enough. Everything was homemade ,good value for money and delicious. Towards the end of the meal Pasko the owner came out to talk to us he was every part the character we had imagined from the reviews we had read.He sat with us talked to us and gave us complementary champagne due to it being our wedding anniversary . We had a wonderful evening. All the staff made us feel so welcome. The food was great and good value. Thank you for giving us a lovely memory of Spain.

3  Thank theBatts
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Boyfriend of my daughter, who is Serbian, brought me to this restaurant. We all went for the house specialities. I had the marinated pork steak and my companions the Balkan home made sausages. Served with a huge bowl of 'Sopska' salad. Very fresh and tasty, meat grilled to perfecion ! Great ambiance, lovely evening. Nice chat with the owner Pasko ! Don't forget the appetizer Slivovitch !!!

3  Thank localone