“An unexpected surprise”
Review of Salmarina

Salmarina
Ranked #28 of 303 Restaurants in Roses
Description: Gastronomic Tapas restaurant.
Description: Gastronomic Tapas restaurant.
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant unexpectedly and we were so happy we did. The food was so beautiful and the staff were lovely.
Highly recommend this restaurant and try the aubergines yummy

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant just wandering around roses. The cleanliness and stylish decor attracted us. Very modern and professional looking. Staff were extremely friendly from the minute we arrived without being too intrusive. Kitchen staff also looked extremely professional and this was proven by the quality of the food. My god it was good. My wife is vegetarian and they had plenty on offer for her, and they were willing to create dishes if she wished. Once the bill came we were extremely surprised by how moderately priced it was. I could not recommend this restaurant enough and I wish all involved great success. It’s great to see a restaurant with such passion for food and who genuinely care about the diners experience. I tip my hat. Well done.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience... a little bit hidden ... but certainly glad I found it. Friendly multi lingual service and great food. Tapas cooked and served with modern interpretation and attention to detail. Very ambitious kitchen staff ... can be witnessed in the open kitchen ... Gracias!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience. Great dishes and nicely presented. Friendly service and correct prices. I strongly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Fred V
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

We wasn’t too much hungry that night but, when we saw the menu, it was hard to decide.
We tasted the “mollete de rabo de toro” a plate from Seville with Salmarina restaurant point of view and it was so goood !!

Date of visit: March 2018