Stayed at this hotel in September. It doesn't look like much as you approach from the side as all you see is the end wall. Inside though is very nice. Its clean and tidy and the staff, at least most of them, are very pleasant and helpfull. There were a couple who were a bit surley.
Our room on the sixth floor was a good size and was cleaned every day. Our balcony looked over the pool so we got a great view out towards Cala Millor and the sun in the evening. They cliked it was my birthday and so sent a bottle of Cava to our room which was nice.
The pool was not heated so was a bit chilly at times, the sea was much warmer. There is a small manmade beach and a terrace just out side the hotel grounds. The hotel advertises that they have the rights to this but you have to pay for the sunloungers which was dissapointing.
The food was good but I have had better. There was plenty of food and a good choice though sometimes they were a bit slow in refilling empty trays. There was also fresh cooked dishes at breakfast and dinner though you often had to queue.
The entertainment generally wasn't that good though a couple of the acts were. As the hotel is in a residential area there is really nowhere else to go in the evening unless you want to walk 800m to the associated beach bar or get a bus or taxi into Cala Millor.
I did enjoy my stay and if you are looking for a quiet relaxing holidy its ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa & Golf, offers impressive ocean views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos bay & beach. It has everything for relaxing and enjoyable holiday.Pretty gardens lead down to the sea .Extensive sea lido with access for swimming. Marina. Lovely lagoon style linked swimming pool , Indoor pool and gym. Four tennis court with resident Pro for tuition and coaching, putting green. The Seawater Spa (Thalassotherapy Center) has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage. There are several golf courses in the area, including a18- holes Son Servera , just 500 metres away.There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar. Dining room, with sea and garden views ,offering fantastic buffet selection of Mediterranean and International cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Alternative à la carte “La Cabaña Restaurant” by the sea. Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned spacious rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access. Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Hotel Costa De Los Pinos
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa Costa De Los Pinos, Spain - Majorca